Excellent in spoken in Cantonese, Japanese (N2 or above), English and Mandarin.
Nature of Business: Japanese Tourism PR co.
Working Days: 5 Days
- Diploma or University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience. (Travel Agency, PR, Event experience is preferable)
- Excellent in spoken in Cantonese, Japanese (N2 or above), English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point. (Photoshop, Adobe is preferable)
- Business trip to Japan is required occasionally.
- High initiative, willing to learn, responsible, and independent.
- More Experience will be considered as higher position.
- Promoting Japanese Prefectures and related business.
- Planning, organizing and implementing various tourism events.
- Sales planning.
- Webpage development and management.
- Social media marketing.
- Handle ad hoc projects and event.
- Double Pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical Insurance