Good command or Japanese and English, good at communication skills
Nature of Business: Europe based IT marketing co.
Working Days: 5 Days
- 13mths + discretionary bonus
- Medical allowance
- AL start from 15days
- Handle user research (i.e. surveys, usability test and interviews etc.) to inform design decisions for various products and experiences.
- Corporate with designers, product managers and engineers to prioritize research opportunities
- Analyze and present user research results by written reports and presentations
- Min. 3yrs exp. in research role at consumer-focused company, exp. in UserTesting.com platform is highly preferred
- Diploma/Degree holder of Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science or a related field
- Good command or Japanese and English, good at communication skills
- Familiar with research methods, metrics and A/B tests, synthesize data with user research.